/ Home / Webcasts and videos from the Continuity Forum
Webcasts and videos from the Continuity Forum
Webcasts and Videos from the Continuity Forum
Over the past few years the growth and value of Webinars and video has grown hugely. The ease of use and the convenience laptops, smartphones and tablet devices means that new avenues have opened to communicate with people around the world.
The Continuity Forum is using this capability to support our work promoting Business Continuity and offers us an exciting tool to communicate on a range of issues and in a number of diverse ways.
We run regular webinars for our members and partners can have us produce internal webcasts for staff and clients to support any aspect of their BCM, Risk and Resilience programme. This is a great way of spreading awareness and building support for your organizations BCM and enables skills transfer tailored to your organizations needs.
We also run Classroom, online briefings and conference sessions for members and partners again tailored to fit thier specific requirements and all made easy with our state of the art systems. To get you started here is a list of some of the current media materials you can already find on the Site.
- What is business continuity?
- Foreign Secretary William Hague addresses the London Conference on Cyberspace
- Understanding Cyber attack - a short film
- Video - Showing your side of the story
- Video Advice on Negative Social Media comment
- Advice on managing a PR crisis - Video
- Using mass notification systems to issue weather Alerts - Video
- New National Security Strategy Launched ... What does it mean for BCM and EP
- Fun video from BSI - everyone's a winner
- Moving to the Cloud video - An introductory video from IBM Center for the Business of Government
We can also provide hosting for webcast or other media materials from partners and organisations needing to reach our community. These can be produced by the Continuity Forum or independently developed, we really don't mind, but they have to be focused on knowledge transfer and not just be sales pitches!
To find out more please call us on +44 (0) 208 993 1599 or mail us here