/ Home / News and Press Release Index
News and Press Release Index
Welcome to the Business Continuity Forum News index where we provide easy access to the all latest developments and information you need.
These pages cover Business Continuity, Security, Resilience, Emergency and Crisis Management as well as regular press releases and other information.
You can use the our subject portals to get access directly to our Climate, Standards, Security and Counter Terrorism information and Guidance
News & Press releases
- Revision of ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines - Draft available
- Major new British Standard for Cyber Risk and Resilience [Consultation]
- Organizational Resilience Draft Standard now available for comment | ISO 22316
- Recognising threat - the importance of pre-incident surveillance
- Internet of Things | What does it mean?
- Cyber Security for Purchasing Professionals
- What about Resilience?
- Cyber Risk - an animated short introducing cyber risk and the essentials programme
- Online Cyber Security course from the OU, Cabinet Office and BIS
- MIR3 partners with the Continuity Forum
- Climate adaptation measures and our BCM approach - a user perspective
- The Business Continuity role in adapting to climate change
- Government sets the bar for Cyber Risk with Cyber Essentials
- Government funding for SME and start up Computer Security
- IPCC 2014 stresses importance of Risk Management in meeting Climate challenge
- Video Animation introducing the Smart Guide to Climate Adaptation
- Making your Business Climate Ready - Guide for Business Continuity Professionals
- HMG announces Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Webcast "Introducing the Climate Adaptation Programme"
- 3PQ - Business Continuity Third Party Questionnaire - Project Page
- 1 of 20
Submit your News, Articles and Press Releases
We are always pleased to receive news, article and white paper submissions on Business Continuity, Security Risk and Resilience matters.
If you would like to see yours on the site please send them to the Editor here!
If your organisation would like to distribute your press releases through the Continuity Forum website to the most influential readerships around please add us to your distribution lists and send them to the Webmaster here!