Business Continuity Standards
Business Continuity Standards Portal
This is the information and news update portal of the Continuity Forum focused on Business Continuity and Resilience Management related Standards and related matters.
Through these pages we'll bring you the latest information on the developments in the world of Standards affecting Business Continuity, Resilience, Emergency Management, Security and Crisis Management.
A significant amount of our day to day work involves working within the various standards bodies committee structures on developing and maintaining Business Continuity and Resilience based standards in the UK and Internationally. We represent the views of users, consultants and service providers where we provide consistent support, contribution and continual development for the sector.
Business Continuity and Resilience News and Information
- ISO 31000 – Risk management: Shaping the future | Workshop event
- ISO 22313 GUIDANCE for Business Continuity published (ISO 22301)
- Shaping the European Standardisation Roadmap of Crisis Management and Civil Protection
- Risk Management Workshop Series - Edinburgh - London - Bristol
- So you think you’re an auditor?
- New ISO cybersecurity standard published.
- Business Continuity Standard ISO 22301 Implementation and Certification Webcasts - FREE
- 6th BCM Conference from the BSI
- ASIS to develop Supply Chain Risk Management Standard
- Business Continuity - BS 25999, ISO 22301 and ISO 22313
- ISO 22301 Webinar dates added due to demand
- ISO official press release for Business Continuity standard - ISO 22301
- 1 of 7