/ Home / Business Continuity Standards
Business Continuity Standards
Business Continuity Standards Portal
This is the information and news update portal of the Continuity Forum focused on Business Continuity and Resilience Management related Standards and related matters.
Through these pages we'll bring you the latest information on the developments in the world of Standards affecting Business Continuity, Resilience, Emergency Management, Security and Crisis Management.
A significant amount of our day to day work involves working within the various standards bodies committee structures on developing and maintaining Business Continuity and Resilience based standards in the UK and Internationally. We represent the views of users, consultants and service providers where we provide consistent support, contribution and continual development for the sector.
Business Continuity and Resilience News and Information
- Revision of ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines - Draft available
- Major new British Standard for Cyber Risk and Resilience [Consultation]
- Organizational Resilience Draft Standard now available for comment | ISO 22316
- The Business Continuity role in adapting to climate change
- Government sets the bar for Cyber Risk with Cyber Essentials
- HMG announces Cyber Essentials Scheme
- Supply Chain Continuity using new ISO 22318 Guidelines
- Continuity and Resilience Conference | London | EC2 | 16th Sept
- Industry Award for the Cyber Essentials scheme
- BS 12999 | Draft For Comment | Damage management
- 1 of 10