Business Continuity & Resilience Forum
The Business Continuity Forum provides independent advice, information and support to the private and public sectors covering all the issues and challenges of Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Crisis, Emergency Planning and Security Management with the aim of improving your organisational resilience. We are an independent NGO that specialises in providing practical information, assistance and guidance to organisations of all types needing to create effective Business Continuity, Risk and Security Management.
Anyone can contact us for help and advice! Follow @ContinuityForum
The Continuity Forum is committed to building the levels of Business Continuity Management and the Resilience Planning of organisations internationally, regardless of size or sector, through information, education and the promotion of best practice Business Continuity and Organizational Resilience Management and the related disciplines of Security, Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery. Click the Sign up button to register for our free news and information service. We promise you won't be bombarded with mails!
Our extensive experience covers public and private sector organisations of all sizes and types ... no matter what the challenge we can help!
Business Continuity & Resilience News
- Making your Business Climate Ready - Guide for Business Continuity Professionals
- HMG announces Cyber Essentials Scheme
- What about Resilience?
- Another retailer suffers data theft - Morrisons payroll data stolen
- BIS Cyber Hygiene Profile - CALL FOR REVIEW
- What Target teaches us
- Managing Cyber Risk from the top down
- BIS Cyber Risk developments aim to build UK Capacity in SME's
- Webcast "Introducing the Climate Adaptation Programme"
- RISK & RESILIENCE CONFERENCE | LONDON | 3rd April 2014
- National Occupation Standards for Business Continuity - your feedback needed
- Shaping Cyber Risk management for the UK | are you playing your part?
- The future for ISO 31000 | TC 262 Risk Management Survey | Standards
- ISO 31000 Risk management: Shaping the future | Workshop event
- Webcast "The role of Business Continuity & Risk Professionals in addressing Climate Risk
- Climate Adaptation Programme, Business Continuity and Risk Management Survey
- Climate Adaptation Programme
- Climate Adaptation work accelerates
- ISO 22313 GUIDANCE for Business Continuity published (ISO 22301)
- New ISO cybersecurity standard published.
- Business Continuity for Dummies launched by Cabinet Office and Wiley publishing
- UK businesses should seek insurance against cyberattacks
More on the Continuity Forum
For more than a 14 years, the Continuity Forum has been dedicated to the growth, development and promotion of the Sector and all its related disciplines. We have been a vital part in the evolution of the sector, and we are at the forefront of the key developments across standards and regulation are leading the engagement with professional and government bodies.
We also world class BCM and Resilience support services enabling you to develop your organisations Business Continuity, Risk and Security Management processes cost effectively and professionally. You do not need to be a member to work with the Business Continuity Forum.
We provide world class support through an active programme of Executive Briefings, events, workshops, benchmarking, research and other activities covering all elements of Risk, Business Continuity and Organizational Resilience always independent and unbiased.
Working with the Business Continuity Forum you'll be able to gain a proper perspective, access to support from the worlds leading independent authority.
Full Membership of the Continuity Forum supports our work and entitles you to access additional benefits and a host of other subsidised services.