Business Continuity & Resilience Forum
The Continuity Forum provides independent advice, information and support to the private and public sectors covering all the issues and challenges of Business Continuity Management, Disaster Recovery, Crisis Management, Emergency Planning and Security with the aim of improving your organisational resilience. We are an independent NGO that specialises in providing practical information, assistance and guidance to organisations of all types needing to create effective Business Continuity Management and Resilience.
Anyone can contact us for help and advice! Follow @ContinuityForum
The Continuity Forum is committed to building the levels of Business Continuity Management and the Resilience Planning of organisations internationally, regardless of size or sector, through information, education and the promotion of best practice Business Continuity and Organizational Resilience Management and the related disciplines of Security, Crisis Management and Disaster Recovery. Click the Sign up button to register for our free news and information service. We promise you won't be bombarded with mails!
Our extensive experience covers public and private sector organisations of all sizes and types ... no matter what the challenge we can help!
Business Continuity & Resilience News
- ISO 31000 – Risk management: Shaping the future | Workshop event
- Webcast "The role of Business Continuity & Risk Professionals in addressing Climate Risk
- Webcast "Introducing the Climate Adaptation Programme"
- Climate Adaptation Programme, Business Continuity and Risk Management Survey
- Climate Adaptation, Business Continuity & Risk Management Workshops MARCH
- Climate Adaptation Programme
- Climate Adaptation work accelerates
- ISO 22313 GUIDANCE for Business Continuity published (ISO 22301)
- Climate Change and Business Continuity - changing the future - a new working group
- New ISO cybersecurity standard published.
- Business Continuity for Dummies launched by Cabinet Office and Wiley publishing
- UK businesses should seek insurance against cyberattacks
- Japan To Form Cyberdefense Unit
- Cyber Risk Insurance Forum campaign launched
- Business Continuity Standard ISO 22301 Implementation and Certification Webcasts - FREE
- 6th BCM Conference from the BSI
- ASIS to develop Supply Chain Risk Management Standard
- Dummies Guide to Business Continuity and Implementation and certification to ISO 22301 - chalk and cheese?
- 1 of 37
More on the Continuity Forum
We are far more than an online group and each year we work face to face with 1,000's of organisations from the private and public sectors helping them to develop solutions to the challenges faced.
We also provide world class BCM and Resilience focused events, workshops and support services enabling you to develop your organisations Business Continuity Management (BCM) and Security processes cost effectively and professionally. You do not need to be a member to work with the Business Continuity Forum, although some activities may not be available to everyone.
We provide world class support to members through an active programme of Executive Briefings, events, workshops, benchmarking, research and other support activities covering all elements of Business Continuity and Organizational Resilience always independent and unbiased.
BCM has emerged as an essential process for organisations facing the challenge of operations in a seemingly ever riskier world. Through the Continuity Forum you'll be able to gain a proper perspective and access to advice and support from the worlds leading independent authority on BCP and connected activities such as Crisis Management, Emergency Planning and Security.
Full Membership of the Continuity Forum supports our work and entitles you to access additional benefits and a host of other subsidised services.
We are particularly grateful to all our members, sponsors and partners. Their kind support enables us to deliver impartial independent education and support to organisations of all sizes and help in the development of both knowledge and effective BCM across government and industry.