Continuity Forum Registration Information
The Continuity Forum offers information and support in a number of ways.
Firstly, we provide a lot of information on Business Continuity, Security and Resilience through the main pages of the website that is completely free to access. Just click on the front page links to see articles and news on issues relating to our profession.
Secondly, you can register with us. This is again free, but has added bonuses such as Newsletters or invitations to special webcasts and free events and Priority allocation for our Events, Workshops and other activities that will help you grow or share your Business Continuity knowledge.
If you would like us to add topics or create special groups for your community or company on any matter related to business continuity ust let us know and we'll do our best to oblige!
We hate SPAM and are sure you do too! Over the past few years we have worked hard to ensure that all our mailings go to the right folks and provide useful information and conform to the lastest guidance from ICANN on ethical emailing.
To register to receive our newsletters, event information, news updates and details on the Continuity Forums other activities please complete the section below.
If you have any questions or need help in any way please do get in touch.
If you would like to know more about how your organisation can get involved and benefit from working with the Continuity Forum, please email us HERE!
Please be aware though that Web registration is NOT Membership of the Continuity Forum. Members of the Forum benefit from considerable added benefits and these are briefly summarised below:
- FREE access to most events
- In-house event support for your organisations own workshops and seminars
- Direct support and advice on BCM issues from the Continuity Forum
- Benchmarking Services
- Access to our Extensive reseach findings
- Members only Resource Library holding extensive materials covering every facet of BCM
- Listing on our Consultants Signpost and Training Pages
- Promotion of Events and Workshops to our base of Members and Users
- Dedicated PRIVATE Forum areas (by arrangement).This is a great, yet inexpensive way of storing BCM related documents OFFSITE, while still being easily accessed by approved people
- Members also benefit from Discounts on Events and services from other providers in many cases enabling them to gain financially from Continuity Forum Membership easily.
- Free Jobs listings
There is more information on the Continuity Forum on our About us section just click the link at the top of the page.
For full details on what Continuity Forum Membership can do for you and your organisation please contact us directly HERE! or call on + 44 (0) 208 993 1599.
If you would like to know more about how your organisation can get involved and benefit from working with the Continuity Forum, please email us HERE! or call on + 44 (0) 208 993 1599.