Industry news and press releases
We are pleased to provide information on all the latest product and service developments across the sector
If you wish to submit press releases to the Continuity Forum for publication on the site all you have to do is send us an email to the usual address, with the article attached.
We do reserve the right to make editorial changes to submissions and comment on any articles received.
If you see articles or materials that may be of interest to our community do let us know and we'll see if we can reproduce them here or provide links through them.
- Organizational Resilience Draft Standard now available for comment | ISO 22316
- MIR3: Emergency and Mass Notification Solutions
- MIR3 partners with the Continuity Forum
- National Occupation Standards for Business Continuity - your feedback needed
- Webcast "Introducing the Climate Adaptation Programme"
- Shaping the European Standardisation Roadmap of Crisis Management and Civil Protection
- ISO 22313 GUIDANCE for Business Continuity published (ISO 22301)
- Business Continuity for Dummies launched by Cabinet Office and Wiley publishing
- Continuity Shop partners with the Business Continuity Forum
- 1 of 11
If you would like to let us your thoughts on any product or service article on the Continuity Forum website, please email us or call on + 44 (0) 208 993 1599.
If you would like to know more about how your organisation can get involved and benefit from working with the Continuity Forum, please email us HERE! or call on + 44 (0) 208 993 1599.