Library and Resource area
Through this section of the Website you will be able to access a lot of our public materials, advice, guidance and other information that we hope will assist you.
Many of our pieces are 'tagged' to help you find information. Look at the top of the reading pane of the page and click on the descriptor 'tag' that best fits the areas you would like to have more information displayed on. The system will then present you with a selection of pages that includes that general theme.
We operate a completely free advice line for organisations and you can call us directly for guidance or information ... no strings attached!
Far more material is available through the library, our archives and of course directly from ourselves. If you cannot find what you are looking for do mail us directly and we'll do our best to help.
If you have something you would like us to feature please let us know by an email to email@example.com. These pages provide a range of materials that will help develop your understanding and planning for BCM within your organisation. To get you started please check out the links below. We have started with a Business Continuity Primer (link below) which is a good place to start if you are new to Business Continuity
The article above covers getting started with BCM and is aimed at those with little or no prior experience. In a few pages it outlines a 'typical' BCM programme as very simple and easy to follow process. We are currently in the process of producing a complete introductory guide for those new to BCM and this we hope will be available in the next few weeks.
For a lot more material and information please follow the links below:
General BCM, Security and Resilience Listings
- Urgent need for energy restraint ... could another fuel crisis strike this winter?
- Economic Consequences of a Pandemic .....
- Economic Consequences of a Pandemic part 2
- Economic Consequences of a Pandemic
- INDEPENDENT REVIEW ISSUES CALL TO ACTION ON FLOOD RISK
- Lloyds underwriters share their views on emerging risk
- Bird Flu Continues March 4 Years Later
- UK 'ill-prepared' against floods says Pitt
- EVENT - POST EVENT RECOVERY - LONDON 31th January '08
- Is outsourcing too risky?
- 3.3 MILLION UK BUSINESSES RISK EMPLOYEE MELTDOWN FROM PANDEMIC STRIKE
- Organisations failing to plan for Pandemic
- Protecting your business from floods - New guidance
- Bird Flu and Insurance ... are you covered?
- EVENT - Supply Chain Seminar - Birmingham 19/11/07
- Eight new Events from the Continuity Forum
- ISO publishes international benchmark ISO 22399
- Strong interest shown in business continuity certification
- Influenza Vaccine Supplies Fall Short by More Than 10 Billion Doses Required During a Pandemic
- Employers must prepare for flu calamity