Library and Resource area
Through this section of the Website you will be able to access a lot of our public materials, advice, guidance and other information that we hope will assist you.
Many of our pieces are 'tagged' to help you find information. Look at the top of the reading pane of the page and click on the descriptor 'tag' that best fits the areas you would like to have more information displayed on. The system will then present you with a selection of pages that includes that general theme.
We operate a completely free advice line for organisations and you can call us directly for guidance or information ... no strings attached!
Far more material is available through the library, our archives and of course directly from ourselves. If you cannot find what you are looking for do mail us directly and we'll do our best to help.
If you have something you would like us to feature please let us know by an email to email@example.com. These pages provide a range of materials that will help develop your understanding and planning for BCM within your organisation. To get you started please check out the links below. We have started with a Business Continuity Primer (link below) which is a good place to start if you are new to Business Continuity
The article above covers getting started with BCM and is aimed at those with little or no prior experience. In a few pages it outlines a 'typical' BCM programme as very simple and easy to follow process. We are currently in the process of producing a complete introductory guide for those new to BCM and this we hope will be available in the next few weeks.
For a lot more material and information please follow the links below:
General BCM, Security and Resilience Listings
- SPECIAL EVENT BC and Resilence Briefing - Peterborough - 15th February 2007
- Tackling New and Emerging IT Security Threats is Key to Business Success in SMB Market
- Lawyers warn firms to plan for disaster following bird flu outbreak
- End User IT Disaster Recovery Lessons Learned in Katrina's Wake
- SMB Companies ignoring web site disaster recovery
- Utilities network under threat
- Every firm must have a system to manage risks - and crises
- CIR Industry Awards 2007
- Heads in the Sand: IT isn't ready for the bird flu
- Revisit disaster plans, councils warned
- Brokers back business continuity
- Accessing the Web during a Pandemic ... maybe not?
- Partner EVENT How to Achieve Business Continuity, in under 2 hours - ICM - 06/02/2007 - Birmingham
- POLONIUM-210 investigation - Information from London Resilience, HPA and Police
- SPECIAL EVENT The Human Aspects of Continuity - Croydon 23rd Jan 2007
- Bird flu 'buddies' plan
- â€˜LOCAL SMEs ARE PUTTING CUSTOMERS AT RISKâ€™ WARNS ICM
- Multi-Million Pound Update for ICM Disaster Recovery PCs
- A Healthy Business Continuity Plan
- Security Service (MI5) launches new Threat level service