Established in 2000, Matom is a world leading specialist in counter-terrorism solutions.
Working closely with the UK Government and with specialist advisory bodies, Matom are the world's first private sector organisation to provide a holistic counter-terrorism solution (CoBRa Solutions).
Matom has a wealth of experience in counter-terrorism and has demonstrated operational capability supplying decontamination services across the UK. Matom were also responsible for the clean up and recovery of the Millenium Hotel, Mayfair, London, following the poisoning and murder of Mr Alexander Litvinenko using the radioactive isotope polonium 210 in 2005.
Any terrorist attack is devastating for an organisation and its employees, and adequately assessing the provision of counter measures can be both confusing and misdirected.
Utilising the current NaCTSO VSAT system and Matom's own IMTA risk assessment system, Matom provide cost effective solutions that consider all areas of business operations, the impact of a terrorist attack and other operational risks, whilst mitigating the effects such an event would have on an organisation's ability to continue to operate safely and effectively.
Insurance premiums are reduced on implementation of our bespoke CoBRa solutions whilst protecting your staff and assets and providing business continuity to the highest possible standards.
- Special Workshop Event - CBR Special Risks - BCM Planning - 1st May
- Updated Counter Terrorism Strategy announced
- VSAT launched in the South West
- Dorset Police & Continuity Forum launch VSAT in the South West - 17th May
- Project Argus across the UK
- Introducing the Vulnerability Self-Assessment toolkit - VSAT
- Cinemas and Theatres, Security and Continuity Advice
- Security and Continuity for Major Events
- Security and Continuity advice for Aviation including Flying Clubs and owners
- Protecting Hotels and Restaurants
- 1 of 4