Check your system for FUZE compatibility and get the access numbers
We really wanted something that was robust, secure and that could easily deliver Video Conferencing, Webinars and Private Meeting Services directly to the wide variety of devices folks are now using to access the Net with the best performance possible.
We chose FUZE Meeting.
You can verify the compatibility of your system with the Fuze system by clicking here and letting the Fuze guys run a few checks. Don't leave it to the last minute to check your systems!
When you enter the Meeting Area you will need to make sure that you have the Fuze plugin programme running and that you are connected to the Audio bridge.
If you haven't downloaded and installed the Fuze Plugin you will not be able to hear the audio.
You must make sure that you have connected to the system properly to hear the audio clearly. If you are experiencing difficulties do make sure your sysyem has installed and is running the Fuze Plugin.
You should also take care to ensure that your microphone is set to MUTE
The other most common problem encountered (apart from just poor speeds and connections) is firewall setting. If you experience any difficulties with your firewalls you can download the advice from FUZE HERE!
You can also use SKYPE to dial in at to the official FUZE MEETING BRIDGE dialing (or searching for) at fuzemeeting.
Some tips ...
None of these systems are perfect, but there are a few things that you can do to help yourself get the most from the webinar or meeting!
1. Use the best connection speed you have access to.
2. Close other windows on your PC to maximize the processor power available to run the systems.
3. If dialing in through your computer or Skype use a headphone.
4. If using your land phone to connect make sure you are using the right number for your region.
5. We do not advise the use of mobiles to dial in. If you have an iPad though there is a superb Fuze App for that! If you are an Android user you can try their new App for that too!
4. Watch out for feedback ... the electronic kind that is!
5. It may seem obvious, but DO check your systems well before the time of your webinar. We recommend at least 24 hours before!
Do provide us with your feedback on the system and if you would like to know more about how you can benefit from our new services please do get in touch directly on + 44 208 993 1599 or by mail by clicking here!