Library and Resource area
Through this section of the Website you will be able to access a lot of our public materials, advice, guidance and other information that we hope will assist you.
Many of our pieces are 'tagged' to help you find information. Look at the top of the reading pane of the page and click on the descriptor 'tag' that best fits the areas you would like to have more information displayed on. The system will then present you with a selection of pages that includes that general theme.
We operate a completely free advice line for organisations and you can call us directly for guidance or information ... no strings attached!
Far more material is available through the library, our archives and of course directly from ourselves. If you cannot find what you are looking for do mail us directly and we'll do our best to help.
If you have something you would like us to feature please let us know by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These pages provide a range of materials that will help develop your understanding and planning for BCM within your organisation. To get you started please check out the links below. We have started with a Business Continuity Primer (link below) which is a good place to start if you are new to Business Continuity
The article above covers getting started with BCM and is aimed at those with little or no prior experience. In a few pages it outlines a 'typical' BCM programme as very simple and easy to follow process. We are currently in the process of producing a complete introductory guide for those new to BCM and this we hope will be available in the next few weeks.
For a lot more material and information please follow the links below:
General BCM, Security and Resilience Listings
- Crisis Management
- 2005 Industry awards - VOTE NOW!
- Avian flu danger highlights continuity planning
- Security: Knowledge of the threat is paramount
- Small business: A chronic lack of preparedness
- CCA Emergency Response & Recovery update ***
- Event - Secure in the Knowledge - Bristol 4th October
- Event - The Business Resilience Conference - 7th October - London
- Event - Pan London Authority Forum - inaugral meeting 29/9
- Special Event - Secure in the Knowledge - Resilience in the South East - 25/10
- Financial regulators plan City disaster exercise
- ICM extends London Business Continuity capability
- > Events Business Technology Seminar from ICM 20/21/22 September
- > Business Continuity & Insurance - Event 20th Sept - London
- Securing corporate premises: Some useful tricks to keep your business safe
- BCM 2005 Survey *** UK organisations are â€˜sitting ducksâ€™ ***
- BSI Committee commences work and the Forum launches new Standards discussion group
- Terrorism: Companies yet to find the right balance between insurance and management
- Outsourcing: Get a grip on all the links in the chain