Library and Resource area
Through this section of the Website you will be able to access a lot of our public materials, advice, guidance and other information that we hope will assist you.
Many of our pieces are 'tagged' to help you find information. Look at the top of the reading pane of the page and click on the descriptor 'tag' that best fits the areas you would like to have more information displayed on. The system will then present you with a selection of pages that includes that general theme.
We operate a completely free advice line for organisations and you can call us directly for guidance or information ... no strings attached!
Far more material is available through the library, our archives and of course directly from ourselves. If you cannot find what you are looking for do mail us directly and we'll do our best to help.
If you have something you would like us to feature please let us know by an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. These pages provide a range of materials that will help develop your understanding and planning for BCM within your organisation. To get you started please check out the links below. We have started with a Business Continuity Primer (link below) which is a good place to start if you are new to Business Continuity
The article above covers getting started with BCM and is aimed at those with little or no prior experience. In a few pages it outlines a 'typical' BCM programme as very simple and easy to follow process. We are currently in the process of producing a complete introductory guide for those new to BCM and this we hope will be available in the next few weeks.
For a lot more material and information please follow the links below:
General BCM, Security and Resilience Listings
- Damage forecasting service for UK and Western European winter storms launched
- Make Business Continuity one of your New Year resolutions
- Report shows gaps in financial firmsâ€™ continuity plans
- ICM Computer Group becomes the first business continuity supplier to adopt Tripartite transparency guidelines
- Should all your staff have a security qualification?
- Downloads from Post Event Recovery 7th December
- Lords attack UK's bird flu plans
- Continuity Forum Research backs Lords conclussions
- Basel II committee announces consultation on the principles for BCM
- HSBC warns on possible bird flu toll
- Role of Mobiles in a Disaster - report from the GSMA
- Event - Post Event Recovery 7th December - London
- PS ARK
- Financial Sector Incident Report - 7th July
- FSA BCM test shows poor marks for people planning!
- Insurance confusion: Common sense at a premium over back-up
- City firms ready in the event of bombing
- Head of the Civil Contingencies Secretariat critises Pandemic risk planning